Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crochet Baskets!

Today I experimented with making small baskets. I found a pattern that made a tiny basket with a size H hook. I tried it with an I hook and it came out a little bit bigger! I think I'm going to be able to knock out a lot of these! 

Including the handle its about 2 3/4 inches tall. I can
get about 2 small pieces of homemade fudge in
there and a tiny Happy Valentines Day Card.
I can't think of anything else tiny to put
in there!

They take about 5 to 10 minutes to make one. I was slow crocheting today!
I'm going to put a bow on if I have time!
Still tired.
 
Mom did a lot of walking today! We went in circles for 40 minutes. She finally needed a break and I got today's square done.
It almost looks black but it is a very dark sage color. 

I need to get busy! I need a baby hat for a 6 month boy with earflaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment