Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sleepy Saturday!

Mom not feeling well today. She slept almost the whole day! 
I'm having trouble with mom's roommate. She is a very nice person but for the past few weeks she has been very angry! She is telling lies about every cna that takes care of her. Today she couldn't find her air freshener in her drawer and decided she was going to blame the cna who took care of her last night. 
This cna is going to school full time during the day and working 3 to 11 shift. I have known her for almost a year. She is kind and gentle and trying very hard to make a better life for herself. She wants to be a lawyer. I got so upset that she would do this to someone who really needs her job and she does not steal! I know which cna's steal. You can't help but see everything when you are walking the halls most of the day. 

I told her that if she told that lie to the nursing supervisor I was going to her and tell her you lied! She screamed, "NO!" I said I would do it. She wheeled herself out in the hall and I walked past her and went to the nurse and told her what she was going to do! The nurse is frustrated with her attitude. Mom's roommate got upset that I told the nurse what she was going to do! I couldn't let this cna take the fall for something she didn't do and something she would never do! 

Sorry I needed to unload that! 

I got my square made today! 

That's red and yellow, it looks like orange!

I almost finished my shrek hat I need for a 3 year olds birthday party Monday night. Today I made a tote bag to carry his cars and trucks in when he goes somewhere! I just have to put the red handles on it! 

I think it looks great! 

If anybody reads this thanks for listening tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment