Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mom walked today!

Mom stayed in bed 2 hours this morning! I was able to finish my 3 camouflage hats! Here is a pic of them!

Look at the 3rd hat! I used a different skien of yarn for it and look how it turned out! Crazy!

We spent most of the day walking. She was sneezing her head off. I hope she doesn't get sick! It is going around the nursing home! 

The hard part of being at the nursing home is you see and hear so much. I ignore everything. If I didn't I would go crazy! Mom and I were walking down the hallway towards her room when a verbal fight broke out! Someone taking my stuff and putting it on her side of the room thing! I couldn't escape with other people in the way so I left mom sitting there and I walked several feet away. I didn't want it to look like I was eavesdropping!

Just another day at the sad and lonely place. 

I almost forgot to put up my square! 

Here it is!




No comments:

Post a Comment