Thursday, March 3, 2011

Too Many Projects!

Well! I did it to myself again!
I have too many projects to complete!
 I have added to my list!
 
Projects
 
Need a baby hat in lavender. Soon.
Got to mail it to Chesapeake. 

Need to make these small hats that look like a kippah.
I hope I can find the correct yarn or thread.
Would like to have 5 made.

Need to make Chris's hat.
He requested 3 specific colors.

Need a pink hat for a 3 year old with crocheted flowers on it.

Need another lavender baby hat for a newborn with a big head.Completed!

Need to make a pattern for a St Patrick's Day hat. Soon. 

We have a new nurse with a huge pile of dreads. I want to make
him a professional looking hat for work just in case he has to cover them!

Another birthday hat for activities director.


I got to get busy!
 
Here is today's square of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment