Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Got Crochet Time!

Mom wasn't feeling too good today! She slept almost all day!
Here is pics of my finished beret, well not sure if I like it so I didn't fasten off so I could think about it for a couple of days!
 
Lighting is bad!
 
 Color looks a little better!

Side view.

I added another row to my Box Shell Afghan.
 
Lavender!

I think it looks good so far!
 
 
 
I started another afghan this afternoon. It is a favorite of mine. Its a round ripple. I'm going to post a pic of one that I have completed. The one I am making is in dark blues and doesn't look to good yet!
 
You can't really see the pattern yet!
 
It is going to look good!
 
This was for a 3 year old!
This was for mom's country blue living room!
 
Here is my square of the day.
Butt Ugly! 
LOL!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment